Senior Specialist European Government Affairs - Brussels
Hyundai Motor Company is looking to strengthen its team in Brussels and seeks applications from suitably qualified candidates. The intention is that the successful candidate takes up the appointment as soon as possible.
This is a full-time position.
The reporting line is to the Executive Representative/Director of the Brussels office.
• Supporting other team members active in the fields of Trade, Transport, Connected and Automated Driving policy.
• Helping to develop Hyundai´s position on European policies relating to the automobile sector.
• Representing the company in assigned working groups of ACEA and other membership organizations.
• Working with parliamentarians, officials and other opinion formers to ensure better mutual understanding and to deliver the company´s position.
• Reporting HMCBO activities to senior management within the wider company by means of regular reports.
The expected profile
• Prior experience of the automobile sector is welcome, but not essential.
• Experience of work with the European institutions.
• A very good understanding of European political and policy processes.
• Ability to grasp technical issues quickly and to represent the company’s position on them.
• Knowledge of mobility policy in general and road transport in particular.
• Flexible and open-minded attitude enabling the candidate to adopt to changing tasks and challenges.
• Fluency in written English and competence in other languages, preferably Czech or Slovak.
Informace o pozici
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Hyundai Motor Czech s.r.o.
KontaktHyundai Motor Czech s.r.o.
155 00 Praha-Stodůlky